Survival following diagnosis of congestive heart failure is worse in men than women but even in women only about 20 percent survive much longer than 8 to 12 years the outlook is not much better than for most forms of cancer. Heart failure as the almost 6 million americans with it know doesnt mean failureit doesnt mean stopped if you have the condition it may mean a new lifestyle and a new way of thinking it means living with a serious chronic disease. Congestive heart failure survival becomes an important issue in light of statistics like this there will be approximately 400000 new cases of chf diagnosed in the us this year in fact chf is the leading cause of hospitalization for people over 65
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.