The journal of oral biosciences job is the official journal of the japanese association for oral biology and is published quarterly in addition to a supplementary issue for the proceedings of the annual meeting of the japanese association for oral biology the journal is an interdisciplinary journal. An author workshop for young researchers was held by dr hayato ohshima the editor in chief of journal of oral biosciences on september 17 2017 during the 59th annual meeting of japanese association for oral biology. Journal of oral biosciences supports open access latest articles involvement of orexin in lipid accumulation in the liver tgf autocrine signaling at secretory stage enamel free fatty acids may be involved in the pathogenesis of oral related and cardiovascular diseases. Recently published articles from journal of oral biosciences
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.