Natural language processing nlp is an area of computer science and artificial intelligence concerned with the interactions between computers and human . Natural language processing or nlp for short is a field of study focused on the interactions between human language and computers. In this article we delve into examples of how natural language processing nlp business applications can be applied to address 5 pressing business que. Natural language processing or nlp for short is broadly defined as the automatic manipulation of natural language like speech and text by software. Natural language processing from national research university higher school of economics this course covers a wide range of tasks in natural language processing from basic to advanced sentiment analysis summarization dialogue state tracking
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.