Characteristics of metallic pigments are also used in polymer applications for properties such as corrosion inhibition vapor barriers and much more for over half a century. Products metallic pigments colorchromer pigment colorchrome pigment is a metallic mica pigment designed to be dispersed in a variety of binders to create seamless floors with a unique three dimensional appearance depending on the application techniques used the finished floors appearance can range from elegant to exotic. Polymers containing our metallic pigments can be molded or extruded to produce parts with intricate detail and the appearance of having been made from solid metal consumer goods and packaging have been made using our products to add both dazzle and shelf appeal thereby increasing value these aesthetics can be enhanced when combined with chromatic pigments and dyes to provide pearlescent
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.