The babyseq project funded by nih is examining the use of whole exome sequencing to screen newborns for genetic childhood disease risk in addition to studying risks and benefits babyseq follows the pediatricians incorporation of genetic information into the babys medical care. Extra resources for genomes 2 example text e ones which share extensive nucleotide sequence similarity homology searching a technique in which genes with sequences similar to that of an unknown gene are sought the objective being to gain an insight into the function of the unknown gene homoplasy the situation that occurs when the same
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.