About the abfo mission the objective of the board is to establish enhance and revise as necessary standards of qualifications for those who practice forensic odontology and to certify as qualified specialists those voluntary applicants who comply with the requirements of the board. Forensic dentistry also known as forensic odontology is a way of identifying people by their teeth forensic dentistry encompasses bite mark analysis. Forensic dentistry is the study and practice of aspects of dentistry that are relevant to legal problems encyclopaedia britannica 2009 the words intriguing mysterious and fascinating describe the study of ancient remains
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.