Root canal therapy is a treatment used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or infected root canal therapy is performed when the pulp which is composed of nerves and blood vessels in . Root canal therapy root canals or nonsurgical endodontic therapy i thought it was called a root canal it used to be called a root canal until the american association of endodontistists redesignated it nonsurgical endodontic therapy. Root canal endodontic therapy refers to the process where a dentist treats cleans out and then seals off that space inside a tooth originally occupied by its nerve dentists refer to a tooths nerve as its pulp tissue. All dentists receive training in endodontic treatment and can perform root canal procedures but often a general dentist will refer individuals who need endodontic treatment to an endodontist a root canal specialist
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.