Webmd looks at the use of breast ultrasound in detecting and treating breast cancer. A breast ultrasound is an imaging technique commonly used to screen for tumors and other breast abnormalities the ultrasound uses high frequency sound waves to produce detailed images of the . A breast ultrasound is a scan that uses penetrating sound waves that do not affect or damage the tissue and cannot be heard by humans the breast tissue deflects these waves causing echoes which a computer uses to paint a picture of whats going on inside the breast tissue. Automated ultrasound is an option that uses a much larger transducer to take hundreds of images that cover nearly the entire breast when automated ultrasound is used a second handheld ultrasound is often needed to get more pictures of suspicious areas
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.