The journal of informational medicine formerly known as the journal of bioelectromagnetic medicine an interdisciplinary journal concerning studies on the theoretical basis and expression of bioresonance within the backdrop of informational medicine dr edward f block iv editor. Bioelectromagnetic medicine the role of resonance signaling foletti a1 grimaldi s lisi a ledda m liboff ar author information 1institute of translational pharmacology cnr rome italy. Bioelectromagnetic medicine the book in the decade to come it is safe to predict bioelectromagnetics will assume a therapeutic importance equal to or greater than that of pharmacology and surgery today
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.